Showcasing over 200 exhibitors and 50 live cooking demonstrations our taste buds were definitely “buzzing” at this year’s Delicious Food Show. From educational workshops to Celebrity Chefs appearances including Mario Batali, Tyler Florence and Nadia G. we had our mouths full with all things food. Cameras were on high alert and here’s what our team picked as their top 10 favourite Instagrams from The Delicious Food Show.
1. We were blown away by the custom painted plate art by Jacqueline Poirier also known as the Crazy Plate Lady.
Follow Lianne on Instagram and Twitter.
2. The ultimate goodies table featuring samples throughout the Delicious Food Show. Who wouldn’t be happy to have the office stocked with coconut water, coffee and cake pops?
Follow Destination Femme on Instagram and Twitter.
3. Let the good times ROLL at the Samuel Adams’ Lobster Shack featuring Lobster King Matt Dean Pettit of Rock Lobster!
Photo Credit: @theresa.18
4. Truffle Poutine. Need we say more?
Follow Casacastruzzo on Instagram and Twitter.
5. The S’mores Ice Cream Bar from Home of the Brave were roasted live in Abbey’s Kitchen Stadium.
Follow Toronto Eats on Instagram.
6. These Teeny Tiny Bakery Movember cookies were definitely a hit!
Follow BitemeMore on Instagram and Twitter.
7. Thank goodness for Parachute Coffee and keeping everyone caffeinated.
Follow Parachute Coffee on Instagram and Twitter.
8. Celebrity Chef all-stars on the Food Network stage. [From left to right Rob Gentile, Mario Batali, Tyler Florence and Chuck Hughes]
Follow Michael Pihach on Instagram and Twitter.
9. The finalists of Abbey’s Kitchen Stadium on the Food Network Stage prepared for the finale battle. [From left to right Vittorio Colacitti, Ariel Coplan, Robbie Hojilla, Nathan Middleton and Johnathan Hamilton]
Photo Credit: @chefworkscanada Follow Chef Works Canada on Instagram and Twitter.
10. The cutest snowflake macarons we’ve ever seen from AG Macarons.
Follow Heeryul on Instagram.