Join our boutique agency, apply now!
Branding & Buzzing is a boutique agency in Toronto’s Liberty Village, one with a history of telling stories since 2011.
As food people with a passion for marketing, we help North America’s most delicious food, beverage and foodservice brands own a moment, spread their word, engage their audience or launch their product. If this sounds like a perfect day at the office for you, apply now to be our newest Account Manager.
In our HQ, dreaming big and out-of-the-box is encouraged. With our industry ever-changing, some days, even months, will be busier and crazier than others, so you can’t be afraid to get your hands and your mind dirty. How you prioritize your time even at the quietest of times can and will make the biggest difference. In our open-concept, equally-social environment, we look for:
• Who You Are: A Social Media Butterfly who loves to connect, and be connected, with people online through brand voices. What You’ll Do: Growing long-term and short-term accounts, you’ll create, schedule and execute budgeted and non-budgeted social and advertising content on various social platforms per client. A keen interest in maintaining a diversified mix of clients as well as media platforms, with strong organizational skills and a detail-oriented mindset.
• Who You Are: A mix of Sherlock Holmes and Simon Cowell, always on the hunt for the next influencer or opportunity. What You’ll Do: Research various markets and demographics for relevant businesses, content creators and contact opportunities. Preparation and presentation of planning documents to clients and creative service providers.
• Who You Are: A Calvin Harris, a major collaborator and team player, always ready to make features shine. What You’ll Do: Work alongside other account managers, graphic designers, and copywriter team members in a shared workspace. A proactive, curious, and positive team player who is also comfortable working independently, and with client partners. Willing to actively participate in ideation sessions.
• Who You Are: A Mini Live Nation. What You’ll Do: Not afraid to schlep, stuff goodie bags or huff boxes, you’ll participate in the prep and execution of events, when required.
• Who You Are: The Cesar Milan or Ellen Degeneres of the Office. What You’ll Do: Avoid feeding our adorable office dog Eno, no matter how much he gives you the “look.”
• Degree, or diploma, in Marketing, Public Relations, Advertising, Communications or related fields.
• 2+ years experience in account management, content creation, social management, public relations, marketing or related fields.
• Agency experience is an asset, but not required to apply.
• Self-starting, self-motivating with strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Day-to-day management for a number of client accounts.
• Developing estimates, integrated marketing proposals and work-back schedules.
• Sourcing and liaising with external suppliers and media publications including buying digital/print ads.
• An excellent communicator, both verbal and written.
• Effective, consistent organization and time management skills with an ability to meet tight deadlines and last-minute requests, when necessary.
• Experience or familiarity with analytics, content management and social listening tools (HootSuite, Sprout Social, Google Analytics, Hashtracker, etc).
Ready to take a bite out of the foodservice industry?
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com