Do you have a passion for social media marketing and a longtime love of food and beverage?
Duties & Accountabilities
POSITION TYPE: Full-Time Contract
Start Date: November 1, 2022 *opportunity to begin sooner if requested by the applicant
Experience: 2 years minimum in the role posted, ideally working with food and beverage clients and/or brands and at agency. Must be proficient with all social media platforms including TikTok, using Google Documents, Mailchimp, Monday.com, Meta Business Suite, Microsoft Suite and Canva.
Duties & Accountabilities:
Social Media Coordination
- Liaison and report to Account Directors, Account and/or Project Managers Social listening and scheduling weekly editorials including outside of office hours (Instagram photo posts and stories)
- Daily community engagement to help grow social reach, following and engagement
- Researching food trends and trending topics that relate to social media and digital marketing and preparing/posting social media editorials
- Assist with executing, maintaining and optimizing campaigns and programs as directed by Account and/or Project Managers
- Assist with scheduling logistics of social media ad buys and sponsorships as directed by Account and/or Project Managers
- Assist with managing programs that connect with Influencers, Chefs, Mixologists including prospecting Influencers, crafting Work Orders and following-up with as directed by the Account and/or Project Managers
- Maintain and update Agency and Client databases including updating mail manager programs
- Collecting Media Kits, identify client editorial opportunities and developing PR calendar
- Assist with the development, planning, execution and management of Influencer & client events
- Provides onsite event support (i.e. set-up, guest check-in, front/back of house, photographer assistance, etc.)
- Preparing account service-related documents such as meeting agendas, participating in and documenting discussions during client meetings and conference calls.
- Fielding and processing internal information requests
- Assisting with media, influencer and creative supplier database management
Upon hiring, complete Hootsuite Academy courses prior to contract start date and outside of contract office hours. Agency to compensate any fees associated with course and/or exam fees.
How to Apply
Resume, cover letter and current social handles may be submitted to [email protected]